Amanda and I send messages to each other at work. We use MSN messenger. Today she sent me a note saying that "Julian made a poopoo in his toybox". So I wrote back, "why?" "how?". I think I was more interested in "why" than "how", anyway, she wrote back "He says the poop was happy there". And then, "Shall I punish him?". So I wrote back, "Not if the poop was happy". What else could I say?
Then I got home and I asked Julian what happened. He said he had to poop in the toybox because the poopoo was scared of the potty. Could't argue with that.
I say, if a guy (or girl) is so in tune with their body that they know that their poop is anxious about being in the toilet, then you have all the reason I need to poop anywhere you please. Like I've said before, I'm just documenting these things. However, this time I'll skip the photos and illustrations; I think you understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i like your parenting. good to be sensitive to the needs of those poops, haha! very cute!
Post a Comment