Thursday, September 18, 2008

Greetings from Mexico !

Just wanted to send a quick update. We're now in Puerto Vallarta trying to rest. Everything has been shipped and we never want to move ever again.

We're in a hotel right next to a huge ocean liner. The beach is nice and warm. It's beachy, you know, smells like ocean. The kids have their own little water amusement park to play in and they say it's all inclusive (which I guess means it gets paid for in some magical way). Paridise for a couple of days and we're waiting for Anna and Eric to join us today.

We rented a car to get us here from the airport and I think it's the smallest car ever made. We managed to fit 2 kids, their car seats, 3 adults, a stroller, and some big mamma suit cases in the car. Low rider.

Maya looks really cute in her little girl swim suits but I can't show you because we can't find the camera (we seem to have lost the to do list... again paradise !). Julian still has trouble sleeping (has been like this for the last 3 1/2 years). He woke up last night, managed to p.p. through his diapers and told me he was "frustrated". "Dadda, I'm frustrated", he kept saying. I'm tired as a donkey, but when he uses fancy words like that my heart melts and I'll do anything for him at 2:34 am in the morning.

Hasta la vista.

No comments: