Sunday, August 24, 2008

Maya wants a cocktail

Another long weekend of packing. But for the devoted fans out there (like Laura !) I thought I'd make a quick entry. I'll try to update the pictures soon.

This site for me is really about keeping track of the silly things the kids say and do. And they say a lot of silly things. Today we were grilling on the balcony, man what a nice day, and baba Dora asked Maya what she wanted to eat or drink and Maya said she wanted a "cocktail". So baba Dora was taken a bit by surprise so she expanded the question and asked, "Smirnov or Molotov". At that point I think they were both a little confused. So Maya answered "fruit-cocktail". Thank goodness.

Sometimes you wonder who your kids spend time with so we wondered where she was drinking these cocktails. In the end she was just really enjoying the cans of fruit cocktail we have in the pantry. Until next time.

p.s. Julian is afraid of spiders. I just wanted to note that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

4 more days till i defend my dissertation. thanks for updating us all, this is has been my favorite diversion! (and trust me i have many)
:)

Dadda said...

Yippee Laura ! We're very proud of you. Can't wait to have a big cappucino with you under the eiffel tower.