Thursday, January 1, 2015

King Chadsky the Great

It's been a long long while since I updated the blog. So many times I've thought "geez that would be great to document on the blog". I won't be able to catch up on lost time but I can document a few recent things.

You know how every family has that really goofy and fun Uncle? Well the kids discovered they have one in Minnesota.

We just got back from spending a frosty winter with my sister Ana and her husband Chad in Minneapolis. Towards the end of our fun packed visit Maya decided to call Chad, King Chadsky. This video shows how she put a crown on him and chanted "All Hail King Chadsky". You can also see how this benevolent ruler gets his over-zealous subjects to simmer down.

Enjoy.

By the way if you have a fun story or memory of Julian and Maya (the only criterion for posting on the website), I'll give you the email address where you can just send an email (like I have) to update the blog with your story and pictures. It's easy. Let me know. All you need is the email address.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to better document the kids' lives. It's a bit of a balancing act trying to be a part of it and to document it but I'll do my best.
-Dada Chris

No comments: