It’s Sunday morning. I made breakfast for Amanda who is still recovering and her mom. Now I’m sitting on the couch. Maya picked up my Megadeth CD and is reading the insert. I’m going to try to transcribe the story she’s telling me as she looks at the insert for a speed metal band. Here goes (I hope you enjoy the ride, I’m typing as fast as I can):
Megadeth is a very bad guy, but sometimes the bad guy doesn’t always win. They hate aliens because John doesn’t like aliens. Woa, crazy man (looking at Marty Friedman’s picture: long hair with a perm). This is Marty Friedman but he lives in a cabin with his friend, John Michael Grace but his name is actually John Heino. John Michael is way bigger than a house.
And someone is rocking and rolling, and he’s called Michael Hanson. But he’s a great man, so we’ll start from the beginning. He’s handsome and brave, but he’s a little bit googly and a little bit eyebly. But he’s a good guy so please come to his show.
(Sorry folks I can’t type anymore it’s too funny!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment