Sunday, September 4, 2011

A little girl named Dora






It's getting longer in between posts. Forgive me kiddos. It's a shame on me to miss documenting your funnies. So I'll be efficient and try to tell two stories in once. One involves my mom who unbeknownst to me had her first bike ride in her life today. I've attached a picture. The other involves my daughter Maya telling my mom and Julian who were curled up in the same bed getting ready for sleep a story. Maya enjoys entertaining. Her story went like this:

"Once upon a time there was a little girl named Dora. She lived on a large farm and worked really hard every day. She raised chickens and pigs. She lived there with her sister Julian." Maya paused as we laughed and laughed. Then she finished the story. "The two sisters lived happily ever after. The End."

p.s. I've also added a picture of the little girl Dora wearing a floaty on her head. This was from our recent trip to Spain which I'll have to tell you over a drink.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol, funny story! i like your technique dora, i'm impressed considering it was your first ride!