Friday, January 16, 2009

Chew on my fist !


Last night we watched Kung-fu Panda with the kids, man what a funny movie. So tonight we're trying to get the kids to bed and I remembered how at the beginning of the movie the Panda is sitting at a restaurant eating his noodles when a bad guy approaches him and says:
"I see you like to chew ...
perhaps you'd like to CHEW ON MY FIST !"

So tonight the kids have their monkey pajamas on and I'm running after them pretending I'm the bad guy in the Panda movie (it's ok, the Panda ends up kicking the bad guy's butt after he's done chewing of course, cuz you can't fight when you're eating).

Now the kids are running around with their own versions: Julian is saying "So you LIKE TO CHEW, maybe CHEW ON THIS !" and Maya's just keeping it simple with "CHEW FIST". I know, I know, I still have to get the hang out of this parenting stuff, but you've got to hear them. There's nothing funnier than a couple of little sweeties trying to act tough.


1 comment:

Jeremy Hobbs said...

Our new apt has a toy store on the corner. A real toy store. It's really decked out, as corner stores go. You could even get Julian or Maya a child's guitar for 55 euro!