Saturday, July 19, 2008

Haircuts and Pak-Pak

I've been cutting Julian's hair for some time but Amanda won't let me touch Maya's hair. She's grown a big curlie Q that blocks her face. It's cute but it's also nice to see her face and I'm not convinced that those dogs that have hair coming down over their eyes can see anything. So I've been arguing for a haircut. Today we got haircuts for nearly the whole family (except Amanda). Julian was very good and the haircutter could take her time to cut it right. Then I hopped in the chair and asked to be just like Julian, and now I am. Then Maya hopped on me and the haircutter began. But Amanda was so nervous about the haircut I think the haircutter cut more air than hair. I think we all look great but you be the judge. I'll post some before and afters.


















































p.s. Cute saying: Maya has been saying "pak pak" when she wants to get in the backpack. Julian really likes the movie Cars and we cracks up when one of us imitates the movie by saying "YOU ARE A TOYYYYYYYYYYY CARRRRRRR !" or "I AIN'T NO "MACK" I'M A "FREIGHTERBILT", TURN ON YOUR HEADLIGHTS".

p.s.s. We've gotten a good response from people about this blogsite and idea. We're glad you're enjoying our updates once a week and we're happy now that Alzheimers is setting in for us that we won't have to rely on our failing memory to remember such good times.

No comments: