Sunday, July 27, 2008

DO DIS ! and preparing for Newcastle

I'm really tired this week -- two kids will do that I guess -- even though Baba Dora is here to help us before we move from Tuebingen to Newcastle. Amanda, Maya and I will go to Newcastle in a week to find a place to live, Julian will stay with Baba here. We were worried last night how he would take this, but today he seemed to understand that "you and mamma will go to Newcastle to find a place for us to live, and make sure it's big enough for Baba. I will stay here with Baba and I will show her the toy store." I think he'll be ok.

Maya and Baba are hanging out and going for walks. Maya is a little "fuehrer" though. When she wants something she'll say DO DIS. DO DIS. DO DIS. We don't have to worry about her not knowing what she wants. Ok, I'm wiped out. I'll add a couple of movies to tell the rest of the story.



1 comment:

B. Petkov said...

You bring a smile to my day...