It's always tough for me to leave my sweeties behind. This time to make it easier on me Maya packed a friend for me. Here's a picture. I'm in Iowa staying at the Burford House Inn, getting ready for the day. My little kitty cat friend is sleeping on the bed. If I had batteries he might purr a little too.
He reminds me of the other little kitty cat I have at home. I look forward to being back soon, Maya. Thank you for sharing your friend with me and helping to make my trip more special.
-Follow on to this posting:
The neurosurgery patient that I was working with in Iowa was pretty down so I left her Maya's kitty as a gift. It seemed to make the patient happier. Maya understands this on a rational level, but really misses her kitty cat emotionally. It's tough on her especially when she's tired, like tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment