Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Little balls

You may remember a while ago I wrote about Julian asking Amanda why he has the little balls, you know where. Amanda wasn't sure what to say but Julian came up with an answer of his own that saved the day: "I know! They're there to make sure I come back to the ground when I jump up". Yes, exactly!

Well tonight I have no idea how the conversation got to me reminding him of what he said, "Well you know Julian, you don't have to worry about jumping off into space because you, you know, your special things will bring you down." He shocked me with, "No dad, that's not true. They're there to make sperm." I'm sure my face was as expressionless as a brick wall. Then he elaborated, "well they only make sperm for teenagers".

Wow. Hm. Not really looking forward to those teenage years.

No comments: