It would be easier if I could attach a picture of the Pouty Look that Maya and Julian have been mastering over the years, but I'm too lazy so let me see if I can describe it. I'll add a picture later.
To have the most effective pouty look you need to do 4 things:
1) Let your face hang as if gravity were tugging down on it at 18 Gs as you are flying a jet airplane. In other words, let it all hang down.
2) Droop your eyes half closed. It is important not to close them all the way because you need to make sure that the pouty look has an impact on the intended party (i.e., mom and dad).
3) Open your mouth into a circle to complement the face hang.
4) Try not to laugh when your parents catch on to you and do their own version of the pouty look.
Good pouting !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment