
You can tell that I miss a few weeks on blogging and then catch up. Recently our friend Jenny suckered me into taking a kitesurfing lesson with her. It was a blast so I asked people on Facebook whether to dedicate to kitesurfing or upgrade my windsurfing gear. Lots of folks said "kitesurfing all the way" but I guess you can tell what I did by these pictures of me and kids setting up the windsurfers in the back yard. I only have Ebay to blame but how can you refuse a perfectly good board for 20 POUNDS ! Enjoy the pictures of surfing on the grass with the kids.
For you reading this, you have a standing invitation to join me on the English coast for windsurfing (free lessons). I've got two fully loaded boards, lots of different sails and the only thing you would need is a wetsuit (I only have one at this point).


3 comments:
Wind surfing sounds fun! I've never done it but perhaps I can try it out next week!!!
Julian looks so mischevious in the first picture!
Julian was indeed sneaky. When we weren't looking he was bugging Maya who was enjoying laying on the colorful sail. Love capturing things like this on camera ;-).
Post a Comment