Tuesday as some of you may already know is my date night with the kids. This time we went to Ikea to pick up something for work and to have some fun. We stopped by the kids section to play and ate swedish meatballs and Jello at the Ikea restaurant. Then we went back to play some more and the kids loved the children's beds section. So much that they both picked their favorite beds to lie down in and sleep. It was so funny to see them sleeping in the Ikea beds I was just rolling when people would go by and do a double take before they realized oh, wait we're in a department store not in some kids' bedroom. Funny as all heck, then we ran all around Ikea, I got my item for work and they passed out on the drive home. Man I love date nights. We always manage to have some fun no matter what we do. Maya and Julian are simply adorable.
Sadly we said goodbye to Laura today who went back to France. We'll miss her. It was really nice to have her visit us from Paris and to bring our future cousin "Bob". ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was really nice seeing you guys too! I miss you all already. I agree Maya and Julian are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment