I'm rubbish. It's been 8 months since I posted last. If I had a dime for every time I thought, man I should write something on the blog to remember this.
Last week, Julian started to get a hole in his sock. He decided to make it larger so the hole became two and half of the sock was holy, the rest was well, a boy's dirty sock. Don't know why but it became his lucky sock. He'd wear it all week long with (preferrably) sandals so that he could show it off. It's winter and it's cold, so I had to fight him to get his boots on. But that wasn't good, he'd say, because then people wouldn't see his lucky sock.
I just tucked them in to bed and took a photo of him sleeping with his lucky sock. You can see the picture here:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment