Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pictures, pictures, pictures

I just uploaded 400+ pictures from our west coast - east coast trip. See the Picassa pictures above!
Here's the trip in a jiffy: Mid August, we spent 2 weeks in California, first Chico with Anna and Eric (Bette driving), then went to the Roberts Cabin at Mi-Wuk village to spend time with the whole Presley clan. Then we spent a couple of days with Bob and Wendy in Livermore, a night with Aunt Gina in Colma and then flew out of San Francisco for Boston.

Flew into Boston and took a bus to Portland Maine. Spent a week with the Petkov clan, including Dora, Ana, Chad, Ilia and Chad's Weber Grill. We grilled ribs, fresh mackerel we had caught (see fisherman Julian), chicken, lobster and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Snuck away with Amanda for the day to visit Mark, Wendy and their kids at Spofford Lake. Awesome trip in so many ways that I could go on for days. But I won't. I'll let you look at the pictures.

Don't forget the new ones of the first days of school (below) in case you missed them.

No comments: