
Ho ho ho.

Cookies and milk bellies

Mr. and Mrs. Claus

Santa needs a rest

Might as well be December. We're in the spirit. We may well burn out before Christmas actually comes but what the heck, let the carols ring. We've booked an Amtrak train to take us from Colorado to California on Christmas Day. Riding the train through the snowy Rockies. Can't wait. Julian wanted to know if Santa could land the sleigh on a moving train. I told him Santa could do anything. We've got a Sleeper car lined up, we'll bring some lights to decorate the train and The Polar Express to watch on the laptop. Gotta have things to look forward to. Otherwise November has been full of sickness and a lot of work.
I was shopping for groceries when I saw a couple of Santa outfits for 7 bucks each. How do you like Santa's little helpers? Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas everyone and to all a Happy New Year. Hope the holiday bug also bites you this year.
1 comment:
Those are the cutest little Santas I've ever seen! I like your Christmas train idea, sounds romantic!
Post a Comment