Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mountfield Primary School's Fun Run

Julian's school Mountfield Primary did a Fun Run yesterday afternoon to raise money to buy books for their library. I emailed colleagues and friends to ask for contributions. I asked people to give a few pence for him running one lap and that if he ran more than that I would pay the amount people contributed for each subsequent lap. I was excited for my boy. Fortunately for me and my wallet the school stopped the kids at one lap. As you'll see in the video the run was a lot of fun, except maybe for one kid that gets trampled during the stampede. Also Julian didn't know he was only doing one lap so he was holding himself back a bit too much. Enjoy the pictures and thank you for your support.

Here's the lineup before the start. Julian is wearing the green shirt.

And they're off.




Maya has a message for you !

2 comments:

Jeremy Hobbs said...

What a great batch of new updates!

Dadda said...

Thanks Jeremy, your comments encourage us to update the site more often ;-).