Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yes,Of Course!

"Yes, of course!" is Julian's favorite phrase right now. He was telling me that when he gets older that he would be as tall as me. I told him that he would probably be taller than me. In response he said, "Yes of course!" He likes to say this at least a few times a day.

I also talk to Julian about listening to his tummy and not eating too much if he isn't hungry and also respecting Maya's wishes if she doesn't want to be hugged or wants to be along. So today Julian says that if his mouth or tummy says no, you have to respect them.

The other day Maya told me that she saw my bobo. I gave her a puzzled look, trying to figure out what she was talking about. She pointed to my elbow, so she calls my elbow a bobo. Kinda cute!

Maya was talking about how she wanted to see Katie, Sean, Daniel, and Mitch, and eat
popodams and rice. This may sound like a normal conversation, but actually it is a question from school where you have to say what doesn't belong in this sentence. I told her that we actually would not see Mitch, as Mitch is Leo's dadda and he lives in Germany. Maya then says, "Oh ya, I know this."

Maya is usually a cute, sweet girl, but some days she doesn't have a long enoug

3 comments:

Jeremy (Hobbsy) said...

"bobo" -- what an awesome new catch-phrase!

Dadda said...

I am so happy to read mamma's perspective of the kids. Wonderful!

Unknown said...

yes of course! i love that kids confidence.