It occurred to me that Julian's godfather didn't even notice that Julian had a birthday recently, among other things, which makes me wonder if I didn't make a mistake. The only thing I know about godfathers is that they are supposed to love the kids like their parents do, guide them and in the case the parents get taken out by the mafia make them a home and, again, continue to love them. So I don't know if it's ok to try to give the job to somebody else now but I sure hope so because Maya has a wonderful godmother, Anna Presley. So I worry about my boy and now I've decided to post an ad for a proper godfather for him on the blogsite. I'm quite serious about this. It's not like you need to take him to church or anything (might not be a bad idea). But let me know if you'd like to be this good boy's godfather or godmother. What do you say?Saturday, March 21, 2009
Godfather Wanted
It occurred to me that Julian's godfather didn't even notice that Julian had a birthday recently, among other things, which makes me wonder if I didn't make a mistake. The only thing I know about godfathers is that they are supposed to love the kids like their parents do, guide them and in the case the parents get taken out by the mafia make them a home and, again, continue to love them. So I don't know if it's ok to try to give the job to somebody else now but I sure hope so because Maya has a wonderful godmother, Anna Presley. So I worry about my boy and now I've decided to post an ad for a proper godfather for him on the blogsite. I'm quite serious about this. It's not like you need to take him to church or anything (might not be a bad idea). But let me know if you'd like to be this good boy's godfather or godmother. What do you say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday to Jules, my fellow pisces!
Hey! I thought I was Julian's godmother! Are you trying to replace me too? I hope not, cause I love that little critter :)
Sorry Laura I wasn't sure we had made it official, so let's make it official then ! Thank you! He's a really good kid.
Post a Comment